Disgusting but not surprising.
1 1/4 c All-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 c multi grain oats (quick oats would work too)
1/2 c brown sugar, packed
1/2 c white sugar
1/2 c butter
1 large egg
1/2 c peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
1 c chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with silicone sheet or parchment paper.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and oats together into small bowl.
3. In separate bowl, cream butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy. Add peanut butter, and mix until combined. Add egg and vanilla, mix until combined.
4. Gradually add in dry ingredients just until combined.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Drop by heaping tablespoonful onto prepared baking pan. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and press in the center with a fork to flatten out. Return to…
View original post 51 more words