Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: April 25
- Moon Sign: Taurus:
- Moon Phase: 4th
- Void-of-Course: April 27 @ 9:18 pm (ET) 6:18 pm (PT) to moon in Gemini 9:39 pm (ET) 6:39 pm (PT): Moon in Taurus v/c is one of the 4 “good signs”
- House(s): 7th: 7th house of relationships and partnerships…
- Opportunity Period: April 26 4:46 am (ET) 1:46 am (PT) to 5:46 am (ET) 2:46 am (PT): Good for night owls or early morning risers.
What does it all mean?
- Taurus needs emotional and material security, so we may find we are more interested in our financial affairs.
- This may prove to be a good time to make investments for the future or to begin plans for the next financially responsible phase.
- Taurus has lots of patience, indicating this could be a good time to deal with people/projects/situations that take up more time than is liked.
View original post 511 more words